We are located in the Ottawa Valley – Ontario’s Adventure Playground! We are only 3.5 hours from Toronto and 2 hours from Ottawa. Whether coming by automobile or motorcycle – relax and enjoy the ride. The Ottawa Valley has some spectacular scenery that you don’t want to miss!
Plug us into your GPS using Madawaska Valley (not Barry’s Bay) or you’ll get a scenic tour that takes you somewhere else!
From Toronto East
- Take exit 436 for ON-115/35 N toward Lindsay/Peterborough
- Continue onto ON-115 N/35 N
- In Peterborough, Take the ON-7 E exit toward Ottawa
- Turn left onto ON-28 N (approx. 7 Km further) and continue on towards Bancroft
- In Bancroft, follow County Rd 62 North
- Continue approx. 3 minutes North of the town of Combermere. Hush Lodge & Cottages is on your left hand side. (corner of Chippewa Road/On-62)
From Toronto West through scenic Algonquin Park
- Follow ON-400 N and keep left at the ON-11 split North to Huntsville.
- Through Huntsville, follow signs for ON-60 East (Ottawa)
- Continue on ON-60 through Algonquin Park (watching for Moose!) and on towards Barry’s Bay.
- At the all-way Stop sign in Barry’s Bay turn right onto County Rd 62
- Continue South on County Rd 62/Combermere Rd
- Hush Lodge & Cottages is a short 10 minute ride south of Barry’s Bay on your right hand side. (Between Blackfish Bay Road and Chippewa Road on On-62)
Scenic Drive From Barrie/Orillia
- Follow ON-400 North and keep left at the ON-11 split towards Orillia
- Take exit 131A to merge onto ON-12 S
- Turn right onto Atherley Rd/ON-12 S (signs for Atherley Road E)
- Turn left onto Rama Rd/County Rd 44 (signs for County Road 44/Rama Road/Longford Mills)
- Turn right onto Monck Rd/Simcoe County Rd 45
- Turn right onto Kawartha Lakes County Rd 121 (signs for County Road 45 E/County Road 121 S)
- Turn left onto Haliburton County Rd 503 (signs for County Road 503 E/County Road 45 E)
- Continue onto County Rd 503
- Continue onto Haliburton County Rd 503
- Continue onto ON-118 E (signs for Bancroft)
- Turn right to stay on ON-118 E (signs for Bancroft)
- Turn left onto ON-28 N (signs for Bancroft)
- Turn left onto Chemaushgon Rd
- Turn right onto Station St
- Turn left onto Hastings St N/ON-62 N
- Continue onto Hastings County Rd 62 (signs for ON-127/Whitney/AlgonquinPark/Lake Saint Peter)
- Continue onto Combermere Rd/Renfrew County Rd 62
- Hush Lodge & Cottages is on your lefthand side just North of the town of Combermere. (corner of Chippewa Road/On-62)
- Take ON-417 West To ON-17 West
- In Renfrew, turn left onto Bruce St/County Rd 20 (signs for County road 20/Renfrew)
- Turn right onto Stewart St/ON-60 W
- Follow ON-60 through Douglas & Kelly’s Corners.
- Continue on On-60 until you reach the 3-way stop sign in downtown Barry’s Bay.
- Turn left onto County Rd. 62 south
- Continue 10 minutes South to Hush Lodge & Cottages on your right hand side. (corner of Chippewa Road/On-62)